When treating an early stage of weakening the muscles and ligaments holding the uterus in the correct position, and gymnastic exercises are effective for the prevention of this condition. In the lower part of the vagina are the muscles that support the tone of its walls and the tone of the urethral sphincter. These muscles are of great importance in the normal functioning of the intestine, the genitourinary system, help to ensure full labor activity.
One of the most important functions of the pelvic floor muscles is to maintain the internal organs in the anatomically correct position. Special gymnastics will help prevent the displacement of organs or compensate for the prolapse that has begun.
The benefits of gymnastics are obvious.:
Exercising stimulates the metabolism
Gymnastics strengthens the immune system,
Blood supply in organs and tissues improves,
The movements have a positive effect not only on the pelvic floor muscles, but also on the whole body of the woman as a whole.
To obtain noticeable results, it is enough to perform the exercises for several months.
Exercises in the prolapse of the uterus for vaginal muscles
The first thing you start doing these exercises is to compress and relax the anal sphincter. Pulling up the anus and relaxing it, do not be too zealous not to overstrain the muscle. After a few days of dosed workouts, the clenching and relaxation of the onion-cavernous muscle, covering the entrance to the vagina, is connected.
It is important to observe the proper breathing technique - to push the muscles of the pelvic floor with the lower abdomen, drawing it in and holding the breath. It is difficult only at first, when mastering uniform and proper breathing, the combination of breathing and exercises will be easy.
Breathe in through the nose and exhale through the mouth, slightly opening it slightly. Breathing should be smooth, calm, unhurried. The amount of training and the number of approaches increase gradually. Be sure to take into account the peculiarities of the Kegel exercises:
"Interrupt". To determine the muscle that should be used during this exercise, you can practice during urination. Constricting the bulbous-cavernous muscle, the woman stops the flow of urine. Interrupting the flow of the jet 3-4 times at a time, it is impossible to attract the muscles of the peritoneum and buttocks, you need to follow the breath. After determining the muscle in need of contraction, you need to train outside the act of urination. At the same time, the muscles of the anus are contracted, that is, the interruption is performed with an emphasis on both muscles.
"Slow compression." The method of performing this exercise is similar to the previous one, only compression and relaxation takes place according to a certain algorithm. You should take a prone position and carefully monitor your own breathing.
Kegel compression options:
The cycles of compression and relaxation take 15-20 seconds, repeat 10 times,
The cycles of compressions and relaxations occur under the slow score “one, two, three”, repeat 15-20 times,
The muscles squeeze 5 seconds, relax for 10 seconds, repeat 7 times. Next, squeeze the muscles for 5 seconds, and relax them too for 5 seconds, repeat 3 times. After 3 similar approaches, do the following: squeeze and relax the muscles for 30 seconds, repeat 3 times. After that, return to the initial cycle of contractions and relaxations.
"Floors". Slow muscle contraction in this exercise involves the outer and inner layers of the pelvic floor muscles.
The sequence of the exercise:
Compress the external pelvic muscles for a few seconds.
Increase the force of compression by engaging the middle muscle layer.
At the expense of "one, two, three" strain the muscles of the pelvic floor with maximum effort, involving the inner muscular layer.
Upon reaching the "top floor" you should try to hold this position for 5 seconds. Relaxation occurs in the reverse order - first, the inner layer relaxes, then the middle layer, and later - the outer layer of muscles. Multiple approaches are welcome.
Abbreviations This exercise is distinguished by the speed of compressing and relaxing. However, even at the maximum possible speed it is impossible to disturb the rhythm of breathing. Relaxation occurs on the exhale, and reduction - on the inhale. Intermittent and monotonous breathing is a sign of an exercise disorder.
Eject and blink. In this exercise, the muscles that respond to the ability to straighten are involved. With the omission of the uterus is carried out in the supine position. While straining, a woman lingers at the maximum point of relaxation and contraction for as long as possible. Optimally, if you are up to 10 approaches.
When performing the blinking exercise, you should alternately strain and relax the onion-cavernous muscle and the muscle of the anus. Break between compressions and relaxations - 5 seconds each.
Video about the methods of the Kegel exercises:
Charging according to Yunusov at uterus prolapse
Gymnastics by the method of Yunusov for the treatment and prevention of uterine prolapse has no less pronounced effect than the Kegel exercises. The predicted result of these exercises is the restoration of the tone of the uterus simultaneously with the strengthening of the sphincter of the anus and the urethra. The muscles of the anterior abdominal wall are additionally strengthened, the quality of sexual relations is restored.
Exercises on the method of Yunusov:
Exercise for the prevention of prolapse and strengthening the press - to get the left leg with your right hand and vice versa, while simultaneously performing the circular tilts of the body.
Intensively rotate the pelvis in a circle to the right and left side alternately.
The exercise to restore the muscles of the perineum - springy squat, keeping your back straight.
Turn the torso left and right.
From a sitting position with legs bent at the knees, spread the knees to the sides and squeeze them together, at the same time performing compression and relaxation of the muscles of the perineum.
Lie on your back, clasp your knees with your hands. Perform rolls all torso.
Sit on the floor, legs slightly apart. Turn your knees inward, simultaneously squeezing the muscles of the perineum. Turn your knees outward, relaxing those muscles.
Lying on your back, pelvis above shoulder level, mimic unhurried cycling.
Lying on your back, pelvis higher than shoulder level, legs bent at the knees. Raise the pelvis up and lower it to its original position, straining the muscles of the perineum, lower leg and thigh.
Physical culture according to Bubnovsky at uterus prolapse
The gymnastics of Dr. S. Bubnovsky helps to improve the condition of the whole body, including the correction of uterine prolapse.
These exercises can be added to the usual morning exercise complex for a woman:
Starting position - lie on your back, spread your arms to the side, legs bend at the knees. On the inhale, raise the pelvis up, reducing the knees and straining the abdominal muscles, as you exhale return to and. p. The optimal number of exercises - 10 approaches.
Starting position - lie on your back, legs bent at the knees, feet together, hands in the "lock" behind your head. Inhale, as you exhale, stretch your elbows to your knees, lifting your hips and shoulders at the same time. Returning to and. p., do not separate the feet, keeping the legs on weight. Perform 10-12 approaches.
Starting position - kneel down, keeping your feet joined together. Sway from side to side, moving the pelvis and feet in different directions relative to each other.
Physical therapy Atarbekova with uterus prolapse
The Atarbekov technique is tested in practice, it effectively eliminates uterine prolapse at the initial stage of the disease.
Basic exercises from standing:
Straighten and close your legs together with maximum effort. Straining your thigh muscles, hold this tension for 10 seconds, relax. Complication - to clamp a fist or bar between the knees. Perform up to 8-9 approaches.
Raise the pelvis to the maximum possible height, straining the muscles of the pelvic floor, thighs and buttocks. Hold in this position 50-60 seconds, relax. Perform 7-8 approaches each.
Exercises are similar to the previous, the foot pi close this.
Stand in the rack "swallow", hold the position for 10-12 seconds, change the leg. Perform 8-9 approaches each.
Stand on one leg, with the other leg describe in front of 10-15 rotations clockwise. Change leg, perform on 7-8 approaches.
Straighten and relax alternately the legs, simultaneously engaging the bulbous-cavernous muscle. Gradually increase the force of compression, perform 5-7 approaches.
Alternately perform a swing legs, laid aside, simultaneously straining the muscles of the pelvic floor and the anterior abdominal wall.
Basic exercises from a prone position:
For 3-5 minutes, perform the "bike", without lifting the lower back from the floor.
Bend the knees, feet en shoulder width. At a slow pace, raise and lower the buttocks, lingering at the top point for up to 5 seconds. Make up to 10 approaches.
Lie on your side, rest with your elbow, leg upwards, bend at the knee and pull back. The leg, which appeared below, slowly lift, simultaneously pulling in the crotch. Stay at the highest point for up to 10 seconds, relax, repeat the exercise. Perform 10-15 approaches with each leg.
Lie on your stomach, lift up your arms and legs stretched forward. Hold a pose for 20-30 seconds, relax, repeat 5-6 times.
Lie on your back, lift your legs up. Without taking the pelvis from the floor, take one leg to the side, rotate clockwise several times. Perform the same movement with the other foot. Make 5-6 repetitions, while feeling the tension of the muscles of the lower part of the peritoneum.
“Birch” - lie on your back, lift the pelvis with your legs up, holding it with your arms bent at the elbows. Hold the pose as long as possible, repeat 4-5 times.
"Scissors" - lying on his stomach, imitate the movement of scissors with his feet, repeat several times.
"Kitty" - round the back, head down. Bend, lifting his head up, straining to the maximum muscles of the pelvis and abdominals. Repeat up to 20 times.
Lie on your back, raise your legs at a right angle, without bending your knees. Hold the pose for 10 seconds, relax, repeat several times.
Lie on your back, put a roller from a rolled towel under your lower back. Raise one leg at a right angle, hold in this position for 15-20 seconds, relax. Perform a similar exercise with the other leg. Repeat 7 times.
Stand on all fours, lift back the straight leg as high as possible, lower, change the leg. Run 7 approaches with each foot.
Yoga for uterus prolapse
The use of yoga asanas in uterine prolapse helps to improve the tone of the uterus, strengthen the muscles of the perineum, stimulate blood circulation in the pelvis. At the same time, the nervous system and the whole body of a woman are strengthened.
The most effective asana "Viparita Karani", contributing to the natural restoration of the anatomically correct position of the uterus.
The sequence of performing poses:
Lie on the floor, leaning on the wall with your legs straight up.
Raise the pelvis, putting a small pillow or a folded blanket under it.
Keeping a right angle between the body and raised legs, hold 5 minutes in this position. Perform several approaches in a day.
Soon the support in the form of a wall, as well as assistance for lifting the pelvis will not be needed.
Pose "boat" is another most effective yoga asana. When performing this posture, the abdominal cavity is compressed, which strengthens the muscles and ligaments supporting the uterus. The effect of yoga is manifested after a few months of regular classes.
Sports and fitness in the omission of the uterus
Do not give up moderate physical activity with uterine prolapse. Fitness and gymnastic exercises help strengthen the muscular system of the pelvic organs. At the initial stage of the disease, light runs are useful. Jogging is better in the morning on the treadmill, in the park, on the street, no more than 10 minutes.
Exercises with a gymnastic hoop, jumping, lifting weights, strength exercises are strictly contraindicated for uterine prolapse. These types of sports can aggravate the pathology of the displacement of the pelvic organs. Permission to practice sports is better to get from your doctor.
Education: The diploma “Obstetrics and Gynecology” was obtained at the Russian State Medical University of the Federal Agency for Healthcare and Social Development (2010). In 2013, graduate school in NIMU named after. N.I. Pirogov.
5 most effective home recipes for hair!
Causes of pathology
Charging the lowering of the uterus is of great importance when the body is in the wrong position. At the same time, the cervix and the bottom of the uterus are displaced below the anatomical boundary. This is due to a significant weakening of the pelvic floor muscles, as well as ligaments. In most cases, this condition occurs during menopause or after childbirth.
There are many reasons for the omission of the uterus. This may occur due to a violation of the innervation of the genitourinary system, muscle damage due to birth trauma.
In menopause, this condition occurs due to estrogen deficiency. Also among the causes are gynecological surgery, the birth of too large a child, numerous or prolonged delivery, chronic respiratory diseases, obesity.
What is the danger of pathology
The very first complaint that occurs in the fair sex after the uterus is omitted is anatomical discomfort. Unfortunately, she is not the only one. Over time, new problems appear that may be crucial in the normal life of the patient.
In the initial stages of the disease, when charging when the uterus is lowered is most effective, there is a feeling of pressure in the lower abdomen, aching pain, discomfort in the lower back, sacrum, feeling of a foreign object in the vagina, pain after sex. The menstrual cycle may change, and bloody and whitish discharge from the vagina will appear.
If no action is taken, the disease will go into the advanced stage. In this case, it is necessary to fear serious urological problems. In particular, congestion in the urinary organs, increased urination and difficulty urinating, which results in inflammatory processes in the ureters and kidneys. One of the signs that the disease is running is urinary incontinence.
In some cases, fecal incontinence, flatulence, colitis and constipation appear. The pains are exacerbated by the varicose disease, which appears due to the expansion of the veins located in the pelvis.
The benefits of gymnastics
Charging by lowering the uterus can really help, because one of the key tasks of the pelvic floor muscles is to fix the internal organs in the proper anatomical position. Special gymnastics can prevent their likely displacement, as well as stop the prolapse, if it has already begun.
We emphasize once again that gymnastic exercises for women with uterine prolapse are effective only in the early stages of the development of the disease, as well as in its prevention. In other situations, you will need medical assistance. Yes, and the gymnastics itself should not begin, without consulting with your doctor. A doctor who knows the characteristics of your body and all diseases will be able to suggest whether exercises for uterus prolapse at home will really be beneficial. If so, the specialist will tell you which ones are right for you.
Most experts believe that with the prevention and in the initial stages of the disease, the effect of gymnastics is indisputable.Exercises strengthen the immune system, stimulate the body's metabolism, improve blood supply in tissues and organs. In addition, there is a positive effect not only on the pelvic floor muscles, but also on the entire female body.
It is worth noting that to achieve the effect of the exercise will have to perform for a long time. The result should be expected only after systematic studies for several months. There are several types and types of exercises. In this article we will tell you what to do when the uterus is descending.
The most effective exercises for the muscles of the vagina
Let's start with a description of the classic gymnastics complex, which will help a woman in this situation. It is worth starting with relaxing and squeezing the anal sphincter. The main thing - not too zealous, pulling up the anus up and gradually relaxing it, otherwise you can overtighten the muscle. After a few days, begin to relax and squeeze the onion-cavernous muscle, which directly covers the entrance to the vagina.
At the same time you need to monitor your breathing. While charging while lowering the cervix, the pelvic floor muscles should be stimulated with their lower abdomen, while pulling it in, stopping breathing. At first it may seem too complicated. Having mastered the correct and even breathing, all of you will perform easily.
Experienced specialists, telling what exercises to do when the uterus is lowered, are advised to inhale through the nose, and exhale with the mouth, slightly opening it. Make sure your breathing is calm, level and unhurried. Increase the number of approaches and the duration of training.
One of the most common methods is Kegel exercises for uterus prolapse. It consists of five basic actions.
"Interrupt". First, determine the muscle that you want to use. To do this, you can begin to exercise during urination. Gradually reducing the bulbous-cavernous muscle, the patient will be able to independently restrain the flow of urine, stopping it. It should start with three or four interruptions in one set. At the same time, watch your breathing and so that the muscles of the buttocks and the peritoneum do not participate in the process.
When you understand which muscle to train, begin to work with it outside of the urination act. It is recommended to simultaneously reduce the muscle of the anus.
"Slow compression". The method of performing this exercise is quite similar to the previous one, only relaxation and compression itself should be performed according to a specific algorithm. Lie on your back, watch your breath. There are several options for compression in the process of charging when the uterus is lowered. In the photo you can see what position you should take. There are three types:
- The cycles of relaxation and compression should be repeated ten times for 15-20 seconds.
- Cycles to carry out under the slow account from one to three 15-20 times.
- The muscles are first squeezed for 5 seconds, then relax for 10 s. Repeat seven times in a row. After that, the muscles contract for 5 seconds. Relax too for 5 s. (three such repetitions). After completing the three approaches, begin to relax and squeeze the muscles for 30 seconds. Repeat the exercise three times. Then go back to the original cycle.
"Floors". This is the third Kegel exercise in uterus prolapse. In this case, it is necessary to compress the muscles as slowly as possible, using their inner and outer layers. The sequence is as follows: squeeze the external muscles of the pelvis for just a few seconds. Maximize the compressive force by attracting the middle layer. After three seconds, tighten the muscles of the pelvis, making every effort that you are only capable of. At this stage, the inner layer should begin to be involved.
Reaching the so-called "top floor", try to stay in this state for five seconds. Relax in the reverse order, starting with the inner layer, and then only connecting the middle and outer. It is better to perform this Kegel exercise for women with the uterus being lowered in several approaches.
"Abbreviation". This exercise differs from the previous speed of its implementation. It is necessary to ensure that even at maximum speed the rhythm of breathing is not disturbed. Relax as you exhale and shrink during inhalation. If you still have monotonous and intermittent breathing, then this is a sure sign that everything is being done correctly.
"Popping and blinking." This is another Kegel exercise for women in uterus prolapse. In this case, the muscles that are responsible for making the person fit will be involved. All actions are performed in the prone position. The woman begins to straighten up, lingering at the maximum point of compression and relaxation for a few seconds. Doctors advise to perform up to ten approaches.
This exercise must be done alternately with the relaxation and tension of the onion-cavernous muscle. You should also use the muscles of the anus. Take a break of five seconds between relaxation and contraction.
Method Atarbekova from prone position
Having finished with the first group of exercises, you can proceed to the second.
- Three to five minutes to do the exercise "bike", while not lifting the lower back from the floor.
- Bend your knees shoulder-width apart. Slowly raise and lower your buttocks, stopping for a few seconds at the top point. Make 10 sets of each.
- Lie on your side, with your upper leg back. Lower slowly raise, simultaneously pulling in the crotch. Stay at the top for 10 seconds, then relax and repeat the exercise. Follow the 10-15 approaches.
- Lying on your back, place your legs and arms in front of you. Stay in this position for 20-30 seconds, and then you can relax. Do this exercise five or six times.
- Raise your legs up, lying on your back. Without taking your pelvis off the floor, take one leg aside, start circular movements from left to right. Perform the same movements with the second leg. Do five to six repetitions. It is important to feel that your muscles in the lower part of the peritoneum are very tense.
- Exercise "Birch". Raise the pelvis, legs stretched up. Support him with elbows bent. Stay in this position for as long as possible. Repeat the exercise four to five times.
- Exercise "Scissors". Lying on your stomach, imitate the movement of your scissors with your feet.
- Exercise "Kitty". Round the back, head down. Exaggerate, head up, and after the maximum strain the abdominals and pelvic muscles. Repeat should be 20 times.
- Lie on your back, with your legs at a 90 degree angle. Stay in this position for ten seconds, only then relax. Exercise should be repeated several times.
- Put a roller of tight towels under your waist. Lift one leg at a 90 degree angle, holding 15-20 seconds in this position, then you can relax. Perform the same exercise with the other leg. So only seven times.
- Get up on all fours. Take one straight leg back and lift. Change your legs. Perform seven approaches.
According to reviews about charging when the uterus is lowered, this list of exercises helps no less than the more famous gymnastics of Kegel or Bubnovsky. Therefore, to pay attention to physical education Atarbekova worth necessarily.
At the core of this complex are exercises that help strengthen PC pubic muscles. You can easily find their location. It is enough for this during urination to try to interrupt the process. At this moment you will immediately feel where the muscles are located, above which you will have to work to strengthen. Do the following:
- Squeeze the sphincter during urination for several minutes (preferably in the middle of the process, when the jet is the strongest). After that, continue the process, trying to stretch it as much as possible. At the end try to empty your bladder as much as possible. This exercise is repeated with each urination.
- Lie on your back, stretch your arms along your body. Raise your legs. Start pedaling an imaginary bike pedal.
- Standing on all fours, take a deep breath, and then slowly exhale. Straighten your legs (without lifting your socks off the floor) so that your hips are above your shoulders. Stay in this position for some time, and then return to the starting position, taking a deep breath. Perform 15 repetitions.
- Standing on all fours, straighten your legs as described in the previous exercise. In this body position, move around the room, throwing out your right arm in turns, then your right leg, then your left arm, and so on.
Many women do exercises to lower the walls of the uterus. In their feedback on the exercises, they indicate a large number of advantages of such techniques:
- You can perform at a convenient time.
- Do not require cash investment.
- They help to get rid of incontinence without medication.
- Improve the intimate life.
- Beneficial effect on the entire body.
As disadvantages women point out the following:
- You need to do the exercises regularly and for a long time (several months).
- Responsible attitude is required.
- Not immediately able to perform all the actions described in the instructions.
The pelvic floor, lined with muscle tissue, provides support for internal organs. Many women do not realize the importance of its function until they face problems. You can independently influence the state of muscle tissue: strengthen or contribute to the weakening of its tone. In the latter case, the woman has the prospect of cervical dislocation down, after which the position of all organs changes. To return it back will be problematic, especially with the rapid progression of pathology.
The training method proposed by Kegel is an effective prophylactic and therapeutic procedure for stretched muscle fiber tissue. Gymnastics should be done at least four repetitions per week. It would be better to have a complex of Kegel exercises for women at home when the uterus is omitted to be repeated daily. The frequency and multiplicity of repetitions directly depend on the initial state of the organs of reproduction. If gymnastics is performed with a preventive purpose, it is permissible to do 1-2 sets every other day. If the doctor prescribes Kegel exercises for uterine prolapses of 1–3 degrees, you should train daily. The increase in time and voltage strength should be gradual.
In the initial classes, emphasis is placed on the work of the urethra and the large intestine, and in the future, the tissues that support the uterus are tense and incorporated into the process.
To enhance the effectiveness of gymnastics in the omission of organs, it is important to monitor the work of the lungs. When the abdominal wall is drawn in, the air is delayed for 2-3 seconds. At the same time tense muscles. The subsequent relaxing push is accompanied by a long expiration through the mouth. Performing remedial gymnastics in the omission of the uterus, it is unacceptable to hurry. Otherwise, there will be no positive effect.
The most frequent in the practice of patients among all exercises to strengthen the muscles of the uterus is the interruption. In order to fully understand which muscles should be involved, it is necessary to try to stop the flow of urine during its outflow. This process is controlled by the bulbous-cavernous muscles, the use of the gluteus and abdominal muscles is prohibited.
If you repeat the workout during the emptying of the bladder three times, in the future you can exercise it without this condition. To confuse the muscles and break the technique will not work. The convenience of this exercise is the ability to perform in different places without attracting the attention of outsiders.
The essence of this exercise exercise therapy is similar to what was described earlier. The difference is that tension and weakening occur slowly. It is better to exercise, sitting on the floor face up. Algorithm of actions:
- with maximum force, but slowly, squeeze the bulbous-cavernous muscles,
- stay in this state for 15 seconds,
- slowly relax the body.
For one approach, it is recommended to perform up to 10 compressions. If time permits and skill, then you can gradually increase the load. If it is difficult, at the initial stages it is allowed to exercise the tissues for 5-10 seconds, increasing this gap with time.
This training will help strengthen the abdomen and increase the elasticity of perineal tissues. The technique involves the alternate use of muscle fibers, starting from the bottom - on analogues with a lift to the top floor. Algorithm of actions:
- exactly as in the exercises described earlier, it is necessary to strain the lower muscles,
- increasing the load on the body, transfer tension into the pelvic cavity, as if squeezing the uterus,
- slowly redirect tension to the abdominal cavity
- stay in this state for 4-5 seconds,
- perform relaxation without haste in the opposite direction.
It is recommended for training to make from 3 to 7 approaches.
A good and affordable trainer to strengthen muscle tissue is your own body mass and breathing technique. The differences of this exercise from the rest is that all movements are performed rhythmically with maximum sharpness. Compression and relaxation of muscle tissue is accompanied by breathing:
- tension - inhale,
- relaxation - exhale.
You can not interrupt the breathing technique, as well as stray from the established rhythm. The recommended time for application is 1-3 minutes.
In pushing and blinking
The pushing exercise can be done by lowering the uterus in the supine position. If the technique is performed for the purpose of prevention, it is recommended to sit down or stand on all fours. Algorithm:
- strain the muscles of the uterus as if you need to push,
- stay in that state for as long as possible
- relax the body.
The recommended number of repetitions 10 times.
The essence of the second technique is to feel separately the muscles of the intestinal sphincters and the urethra, as well as the vagina. To accomplish this task, alternating voltage and weakening are performed with fixation in each state for three seconds.
In case of uterine prolapse, according to Yunusov
Patients practicing gymnastics according to Yunusov with uterus prolapse, at different ages, can help their health. Manipulations give a strengthening effect to the pelvic tissues, provoke an increase in the tone of the uterus, allow to restore the elasticity of the vaginal ring, as well as the anal sphincter and urethra.
A number of simple workouts include a set of physical exercises for uterus prolapse.
- Symmetric torso inclinations like a mill. It is necessary to position the feet at a distance of half a meter from each other. Tilt the torso forward so that you get a right angle. You must perform alternate touch palms of the opposite foot.
- Drawing a circle with the pelvis. Hands are located on the belt, legs straightened. Slow movements of the pelvis is removed from the straight axis, drawing a circle. The spine remains flat at this time.
- Squatting with springing. The usual squats with a straight backbone to the depth to a right angle in the knees are performed. At the lower point should not be delayed, it is necessary to quickly return to its original position.
- Cranking the torso. It is necessary to separate the feet at a distance of half a meter from each other, straighten your back, and place your hands on your waist. Side turns are performed by the torso, while the lower part of the body does not change its position.
- Rolling. In the supine position to clasp the legs bent at the knees. Alternately wrap onto one and then the opposite side.
- The illusion of pedaling torsion.Exercise bike is performed in position on the back with legs bent at a right angle.
The duration of each workout is 1-4 minutes or up to 15 approaches.
Have exercises when the uterus of Sergei Bubnovsky is dropped
Less commonly, this option is used for the treatment of prolapse. It differs from the rest by a number of restrictions. In order not to harm yourself, a woman is advised to consult a gynecologist before training.
Contraindications for conducting are:
- infections and inflammation of the uterus,
- pathology of the respiratory system,
- disruption of the liver and kidneys,
- tumor processes
- complete prolapse of the uterus.
Shortly before exercise, it is imperative that you empty your bladder and intestines. It is necessary that after eating a meal is not less than one hour.
- Lie flat on a flat surface, bend the lower limbs, and extend the arms to the sides. Straining the lower press, lift the buttocks up to 10 times.
- In the original position with a force to press the foot to the plane. Alternately, spring the pelvis higher and lower, keeping the uterus in good shape.
- To lean on the palms and knees, swing the torso so that the shoulders tend to one side and the pelvis to the other.
- Sit on the floor, stretch the limbs forward. As low as possible to tilt the torso, pressing the chest to the knees and slowly go back.
The total duration of the workout should not exceed 20 minutes.
Physical Education Atarbekova
Doctors respond positively to the question of whether it is possible to play sports with uterine prolapse. Enough to know exactly how. Light loads are especially useful for older people who have reduced estrogen levels.
Exercise therapy for omission of the uterus of different stages, proposed by the author, calls for standing exercises:
- try to tighten the pelvic organs in the direction of the abdominal cavity, in the process of tightening the hips,
- standing on one leg, tilt the torso forward and tilt the other foot back and create a straight plane,
- take your foot forward, draw a few circles, repeat on the other hand,
- straining the uterus, swing the foot to the right and left, then lower and repeat with the other.
It is also recommended to perform training to strengthen the lower press, bar, birch.
L fk and yoga
It is necessary to use yoga when the uterus is lowered in consultation with the doctor or trainer, since some asanas can be harmful. Permitted exercises provide not only an increase in the elasticity of the pelvic tissues, but provide an opportunity to achieve harmony in the soul. This is especially important for patients with psychosomatic provocateurs of the disease.
Especially often, in diseases in women, two asanas are used: Viparita Karani and a boat. The first requires you to sit on a special mat, straighten your knees and try to pull the socks onto yourself as much as possible, after which the torso slowly backs away until it forms a parallel plane with the feet. The second involves the location of the body on the back, and the legs on the wall and the slow, tense raising of the pelvis.
No exercises are allowed.
To begin with, a woman needs to find out what exercises should not be done with uterine prolapse 1-4 degrees. The list of prohibited include:
- heavy physical training with barbell and dumbbells,
- rolling of the press (with 2-4 degrees of omission),
- high and long jumps
- push-ups from the rack.
During training, you need to monitor their own well-being. If exercise causes pain or discomfort, you should skip it. It is also not recommended to independently perform gymnastics to patients with omission of stage 4, since many of the workouts are contraindicated to them. During bleeding, including menstrual, physical rest should be observed. In addition to training, some massage techniques are beneficial for uterine prolapse. Procedures should be carried out in a medical institution by an experienced specialist.
Signs and consequences
About 30% of women face uterine prolapse, and everyone should be aware of the symptoms and causes of the disease in order to start preventive measures and treatment in time.
Causes of uterus prolapse:
- Exercise regularly experienced
- age atrophy of the perineal muscles,
- numerous genera or their severe course
- increased intra-abdominal pressure due to constipation, obesity, tumors,
- previous operations on the genitals, which caused their injuries,
- pathological processes in the development of the uterus and other organs of the small pelvis,
- violation of the production of sex hormones.
In the process of developing the disease, there are four stages:
- The omission of the organ is below the normal level, but the cervix does not leave the vaginal limits when straining or when a woman is in a normal state.
- In the case of muscle tension (coughing, defecation), the uterus looks out of the vagina, but in the normal state is hidden. At this stage, the woman may already notice the pathology visually.
- Incomplete organ loss - the cervix with the body of the uterus partially protrudes from the vagina even without straining.
- Complete loss of the uterus along with the walls of the vagina from the genital slit.
In order not to bring uterine problems to the fourth stage, it is necessary to know the first signs of the disease, which manifest themselves during its hidden course:
- feeling of heaviness, tearing in the vagina,
- menstrual disorder, an increase in the amount of blood released,
- frequent urge to defecate, urinate,
- stress urinary incontinence - coughing, laughing, sneezing,
- vaginal discharge with blood,
- discomfort during intimacy.
Positive effect of exercise therapy
Properly selected set of exercises, their correct and systematic execution will help strengthen the tone of the pelvic muscles and prevent the development of complications. If the disease has not gone far, then surgery can be avoided.
You need to strengthen the muscles of the vagina, pelvis, abdominals. Exercise abdominal exercises helps to normalize intra-abdominal pressure, balanced bowel work. Strong muscles that support the spine in conjunction with the abdominal pressure, provide the optimal position of the pelvis, which affects the position of the internal organs.
Two sets of exercises
Therapeutic exercise in the omission of the uterus is designed with such objectives:
- strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor, which automatically helps to increase the muscle tone of the vagina, sphincter of the rectum and urethra,
- strengthening the circular, longitudinal bundles of the vaginal muscle layer,
- strengthening the muscles of the corset of the body - paravertebral muscles, abdominals.
Physical activity can be used to achieve other goals:
- strengthen the immune system
- revive the activity of enzymes
- balance the endocrine system,
- to accelerate metabolic processes and the output of cellular waste products.
Exercise therapy in Atabekov
Kegel exercises are not the only exercise therapy method developed to treat uterine prolapse. One of the most effective is a set of exercises Atabekova. The complex is divided into two parts, differing in the position of the exercises - standing or lying down.
Gymnastics from a standing position:
- Strongly close straight legs to the tension in the thigh muscles. Hold for 10 seconds .. After relaxing, after a short period, repeat. Make it 8 times. For greater effect, place a stick between your legs.
- Stretching, raise the pelvis, strain as much as possible the buttocks, sphincter, hips. Hold for 1 minute, relax. 2 repeat.
- The same exercise with closed feet. Will perform more difficult.
- Without closing the legs alternately strain, relax the perineum, loading the onion-cavernous muscle. The strength of the voltage gradually increase from time to time.
- Wave legs with simultaneous tension of the abdominals and perineum.
- The classic "swallow" with a position of 0.5-1 minutes.
- Pull the right leg forward, make circular rotations up to 15 revolutions. Same with the left foot.
Exercises in the supine position:
- "Bicycle". Turn your legs in the forward and in the opposite direction. The loin should lie flat on the floor, straining only the hips. Duration - about 5 minutes.
- Lean on slightly bent and divorced legs, lift, lower the pelvis. In the raised position to strain the crotch, lingering for 5 seconds.
- Turn on the side, elbow rest against the floor. Pull the upper leg forward, bending at the knee. Straight lower leg slowly lift up with the voltage perineum. Keep the position on the count to 10, then relax. Repeat - 15 times.
- Lie on the stomach. Stretch out, arms and legs raised. Try to hold on for 30 seconds, followed by relaxation. Make 2 times.
- Lying on your back, raise your straight legs to a feeling of tension in the abdominals. The basin lies on the floor. Perform rotational movements with one foot, set aside. Repeat with the other leg.
- Stand in the position of "birch", resting his hands on the waist. Draw the stomach, cross your legs in the "scissors" and dilute, lie down again. Repeat several times.
- Get up on all fours, arch up, head - down. Then bend backwards, head up. Muscles are as tense as possible. Repeat up to 20 times.
- Put the roller under the lower back in the supine position. Raise the right leg to form a right angle with the body, hold for 20 seconds. Change legs. Run 7 times.
- The same without a roller, only with both legs at the same time. Hold in the raised position for 10 seconds.
- Raise straight legs, try to tilt them to the body as much as possible, by touching the toes with your hands, to return to the original position.
- To build a roller under the belly. Stretch out, arms and legs raised. Make it 8 times.
- From the position on all fours, pull back the right straight leg, then the left. Repeat 7 times.
An effective addition to the exercises of Kegel and Atabekov is yoga. It pursues the same goals and strengthens the muscles of the pelvic floor. Yoga classes will help improve the functioning of the reproductive and urinary systems, increase blood flow.
Types of poses used:
- Viparita Karani. The point of using this practice is to position the body so that the uterus takes its natural place. Lie on the floor, putting a roller or pillow to slightly raise the pelvis. Support the extended legs against the wall at right angles to the body. Stay in this position for 5 minutes. During the day, repeat 3 times. With the increase in the number of classes support gradually removed.
- A boat. Sitting on the floor, lean back with your back so that it forms an angle with the floor at about 60 degrees, and lift straight legs to the same angle. Hands pull forward. Keep the position 0.5 min., Gradually increasing to 1 min. It is important not to hold your breath while taking slow, deep breaths, exhalations. First, to simplify, you can use half the boat - legs bent at the knees.
Classes should be conducted patiently and regularly. The first results will not come instantly. The use of yoga at stages 1 and 2 of the disease and for prevention is justified.
In gynecology, there is a prolapse of the uterus in women of any age. However, for the most part, this disease affects patients over 35 years old. They account for about 50% of cases of detection of this disease.
According to statistics, every third is faced with this problem, because you need to say a few words about its causes and symptoms, because any ailment is easier to prevent than to engage in long-term treatment.
The omission of the uterus may develop for the following reasons:
- regular exercise,
- age-related weakening of the muscles of the perineum,
- difficult course of childbirth or multiple birth,
- increased intra-abdominal pressure associated with constipation, tumors of internal organs, obesity, etc.
- genital injuries resulting from surgeries,
- pathology observed in the development of the pelvic organs.
Regardless of the cause, there are four stages in the development of this disease:
- First characterized by the prolapse of the uterus to the level of the vaginal wall, but it does not protrude beyond the perineum.
- In the second stage there is already a partial prolapse of the uterus. The uterus may peek out of the vagina when muscles are strained. If at the first stage the disease is hidden, then the woman herself notices the problem.
- Third stage characterized by incomplete prolapse of the uterus. At the same time, the uterine neck and a small part of the organ itself are noticeable even without tension.
- Fourth stage is the most difficult because it is characterized by the output from the vagina of the entire body of the body.
In order to prevent or not to launch this ailment, you need to know about the main signs of its development. They are very characteristic, and therefore it is impossible not to notice them:
- feels heavy in the vagina
- failure of menstruation, accompanied by significant bleeding,
- increased bowel and urination,
- from the vagina there are uncharacteristic discharges having blood impurities,
- During intercourse, both partners develop pain.
As the disease progresses, the symptoms become more pronounced, urinary incontinence may occur and a woman’s susceptibility to various infectious diseasessuch as cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis, etc. Therefore, when the first symptoms of this disease appear, it is necessary to immediately consult a specialist.
In the fight against this disease is very important exercises in the omission of the uterus. They allow you to return the vaginal wall in the same tone and to avoid the progression of the disease, preventing the need for surgery.
This set of exercises for lowering the uterus is very effective because it allows you to fully influence the tissues of the female genital organs. The purpose of this gym is to restore uterine tone and strengthen the core muscles of the pelvic floor.
Important! The main task of the pelvic floor is to maintain the correct location of the genital organs, preventing their omission.
The pelvic floor includes a number of muscles, the main ones being two. It is they who maintain the tone of the vaginal wall and sphincter. Also, these muscles are directly involved in labor, have a direct impact on the state of the reproductive and urinary systems and the function of the rectum.
Kegel gymnastics in case of uterus prolapse involves the observance of several rules:
1. To begin classes you need to squeeze and relax the anus. In this case, it is impossible that there is a feeling of his slight pulling up.
Doing exercises should not be overdosed with this procedure, since with extreme fatigue, the prolapse of the uterus can only be aggravated.
2. It is very important to breathe correctly. Observe the evenness of inhalation and exhalation - success depends on this when performing exercises. Inhalation is carried out by the nose, exhalation is through the mouth, slowly, with slightly parted lips.
3. You need to start with a minimum number of approaches. It is not necessary to overstrain. Gradually increase your workout time.
After all techniques are mastered, you can extend the time of muscle compression up to 5 seconds.
Now consider the basic exercises of Kegel in the omission of the uterus. The first and simplest is interruption.
This exercise is carried out as follows:
1. The first step is to find the necessary muscles of the vagina. You can determine them in the process of urination. To do this, you need to stop the jet, reducing certain muscles, after which - to restart it.
2. It is very important to use only the bulbous-cavernous muscle, because interruptions in the process of urination are carried out 3-4 times. Having understood which muscle is contracting, you can perform this exercise without urinating.
3. By reducing the first muscle, you automatically use the second one, which is responsible for compressing the anus. To determine the underlying stress, it is necessary to resort to compression of the sphincter. Further interruptions occur with emphasis on these two muscles.
The technique of slow compression and the implementation of "Floors"
This exercise is very similar to the above, but differs from it in time of contraction and relaxation. It is performed in the absence of urination in the supine position. There are several techniques for correctly performing slow compression:
1. We squeeze the walls of the vagina as far as possible, holding them for 20 seconds. After a while we relax and continue our execution again. On average, you need about 10 repetitions.
2. At the expense of "three" squeeze the muscles and after the same time we relax them. You must complete 15-20 repetitions.
3. We squeeze the muscles of the vaginal wall for five seconds, followed by their ten-second relaxation. This exercise must be repeated 7 times. Further we are strained for five seconds, and we give as much to relaxation. After three such approaches, 30 seconds are compressed and relaxed.
Exercise "floors" involves the slow compression of muscles. With the help of the procedure, it is possible to effectively train both the outer and the inner layer of muscles. It is performed as follows:
1. We squeeze the outer muscles for three seconds.
2. Without relaxation, you need to squeeze them even more to use the average level in this way.
3. Having lasted for three seconds, we strain the muscles as much as possible in order to activate the inner layer.
4. At maximum compression, it is necessary to hold the muscles for 5 seconds. After that, gently relax the muscles in reverse order.
Charging on Yunusov
These exercises are not less effective than the previous ones. In addition to restoring the muscle tone of the uterus, this technique helps to strengthen the rectum and sphincters of the bladder.
Charging according to Yunusov involves the following exercises:
1. Circular torso torso, when the left hand stretches to the right leg and vice versa. Good exercises, allowing not only to carry out prevention of uterine prolapse, but also to swing the press.
2. Perform circular rotations of the pelvis. Twist the pelvis need as much as possible.
3. In the supine position, an imitation of the movements of the cyclist is carried out. Spinning imaginary pedals should be done slowly to create a sufficient load on the muscles of the legs and abs.
4. Perform rolls, lying on his back.
5. Spring squats, in which the maximum use of the vaginal muscles.
All the above exercises must be performed on 10 approaches. Naturally, you need to start small, gradually increasing the load.
Complex training in Bubnovsky
Gymnastics Sergei Bubnovsky designed for the overall strengthening of the body. With the integrated implementation of these exercises can significantly improve the functioning of all organs and systems. According to Bubnovsky, uterine prolapse problems can be treated. There are also several special exercises for this.
Consider what is a gymnastics for Bubnovsky. It consists of several exercises that you should do in the morning:
1. You need to lie on your back, bending your knees. Hands should be spread to the sides parallel to the shoulders. Now lift the buttocks up, while reducing the knees. On the exhale we return to the starting position. It is desirable to strain the press. This exercise should be done slowly, approximately 10 times.
2. Lying on your back, straighten your feet, bending your knees. The shins rise up, and the arms clutch behind the head. This is followed by a quick breath. As you exhale, you need to stretch your elbows to your knees so that your shoulders and pelvis are raised. Returning to the starting position, the legs should be kept on weight without disengaging the foot. This is one of the most effective exercises for Bubnovsky. It is recommended to perform 10-12 times. This exercise allows you to effectively pump press, strengthening the abdominal muscles.
3. Having taken the rack on all fours, try to tear off the feet from the floor, bringing them together. Now you need to sway to the sides so that the feet move in one direction, and the pelvis in the other.
Physical culture according to Bubnovsky can be performed both independently and in combination with other methods.