The reasons leading to a significant loss of voice or hoarseness are often complications after suffering a cold, strong loads on the vocal cords, frequent stresses. In the advice of experts in the treatment of voice
The reasons leading to a significant loss of voice or hoarseness are often complications after suffering a cold, strong loads on the vocal cords, frequent stresses.
When performing the procedures for the treatment of the vocal cords, it is not recommended to gargle with soda solution, because soda will irritate the ligaments. Drink alcohol, salty, spicy, smoke - is prohibited.
Treatment of the vocal cords by collecting herbs
Crush chamomile flowers, eucalyptus leaves and marigold flowers, mix equal parts of the raw material. 1 tbsp. A spoonful of the mixture is poured over 300 ml of boiling water, boiled for 2 minutes, wrapped. Need to insist 40 minutes. This infusion is used as a rinse 2 times a day in the morning on an empty stomach and before bedtime. Before rinsing, heat the infusion on the first day to 26 ° C, then lower each technique by a degree, prevent it from being lower than 14-16 ° C, this degree is necessary for the remedy on all subsequent days until recovery.
Treatment of the vocal cords with aniseed
0.5 cups of anise fruit pour 1 cup of water, cook for 15 minutes, drain after incomplete cooling. Add 1/4 cup linden honey, mix thoroughly, boil again. Cool slightly, pour 1 tbsp. spoon brandy. Eat every half an hour one tablespoon.
Seeds. Half a cup of aniseed seeds pour a glass of boiling water, boil over low heat for 15 minutes. Then cool and strain, add to the broth 1/4 cup of lime honey, bring to a boil again. Cool add 1 tablespoon of brandy, drink every half an hour one tablespoon.
Treatment of the vocal cords with milk
Recipe №1: hot milk mixed with mineral water in a ratio of 1/1. Drink in small sips during the day.
Recipe number 2: 0.5 liters of warm milk, beat well with one egg, gently adding small portions of butter and honey. Mix well and drink in the morning and evening.
Recipe number 3: in a glass of hot milk, add a pinch of turmeric powder. Drink in small sips 3-4 times a day.
Recipe number 4: add 1 tbsp to a glass of boiling milk. l butter and one small onion. Boil for 10 minutes, remove from heat, cool slightly and drink broth warm.
Treatment of the vocal cords with herbs
Broth thistle. Once a week you should sip a glass of broth of a prickly thistle. It is cooked 10 minutes from 1 tbsp. l seeds and 0.5 liters of boiling water. Insist 2 hours. After drinking broth, the throat is smeared with aloe juice, then with olive oil. The treatment can be supplemented by applying the “Apizartron” ointment on the neck area and wrap the neck with a woolen scarf.
Althaea. In medicinal tea prepared from one tablespoon of crushed Althea and one cup of boiling water, add 1 tbsp. a spoon of honey. Take sips every hour.
Dill. This story was told by a woman whose voice was lost after a long speech with a report. Helped her to restore the voice of inhalation with dill seeds. She advises 2 tbsp. l seed to boil in 2 cups of water, pour the broth into the teapot and inhale the steam from the teapot through the spout 3 times a day. For a complete cure it will take a week.
Tincture of the femur. With a hoarse voice, it is recommended to take 15 drops of tincture of the femur. Prepare the infusion, insisting 10 g of crushed plant root in 40 ml of alcohol for 21 days. After that filter. Drink three times a day for 30 minutes before meals, drinking water.
Lungwort. It has long been known about the amazing medicinal remedies of lungwort; in folk medicine, the plant is used to treat lung diseases. Medunitsa contains tannins and saponins, which act as an emollient and expectorant for respiratory tract infections. Infusions and decoctions increase the protective properties. Medunitsya is indispensable in the treatment of the vocal cords. To prepare the infusion in a thermos, pour 10 grams of Lunitz herb, pour 400 ml boiling water. Insist for two hours, drink an infusion of 0.5 cups 4 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Treatment of the vocal cords by rinsing
Recipe number 1: In 0.5 cups of warm boiled water add 2 drops of sandalwood or lemon oil, in addition to these two tools, use drops of alcoholic infusions of myrrh or sage. Gargle every two hours. Additionally, drink tea from echinacea, coltsfoot or thyme.
Recipe number 2: With the loss of voice healing is possible with the help of bay leaf. This wonderful tree, its foliage contains phytoncides, a variety of trace elements and is widely used in traditional medicine. If you gargle with a decoction every 15-20 minutes all day, the voice will quickly become the same ringing. The broth is prepared for 10 minutes, boiled in a glass of water 3 bay leaves.
Treatment of the vocal cords with blueberries
Nature will always have a cure for any ailments. Blueberry juice contains volatile production, which is excellent help from infections and viruses, so if the voice apparatus loses its functions, this plant contributes to the rapid recovery.
Recipe for this: wash well 1 tsp. blueberries, pour 200 ml boiling water, infuse for 45 minutes, strain. Berries can be eaten, and the infusion to gargle, while throwing back his head and pronounce the sounds of AI, AI. A day is enough 4-5 of these procedures.
Treatment of the vocal cords by therapeutic baths
Folk medicine recommends taking 6 medicinal baths with decoctions from pine and birch branches when losing voice. Need a strong decoction, so the effect will be better. After bathing, massage the neck with camphor oil and apply compresses on it.
· On the first day, a compress with steamed honeycombs and honey.
· On the second day, apply a compress with a softened soap with honey around the neck, warming it with a woolen scarf or a scarf for 2-3 hours.
· On the third day, apply the mashed fresh root of the larkspur with honey.
· On the fourth day, again honeycombs with honey, on the fifth day, a bandage with the root beetle.
Each time, applying a compress, it is useful to drink a glass of hot milk with honey with added butter.
Treatment of the vocal cords with beer and milk
As a rule, the state when the voice ceases to be ringing and turns into a wheezing whisper can last for many days. Recipes that offer traditional medicine, allow you to restore the voice much faster.
To return the voice in one day, you need to put a scoop on a low fire and pour alternately a glass of beer and milk into it. Stir gently until the mixture boils. Then remove from heat, cool and drink.
Recipe 2. If the first signs of hoarseness appear, take 300 ml of beer, heat to 45-50 ° C, add 1 tablespoon of honey. After drinking the tool, you must go to bed, wrap yourself. In the morning, the voice will be as before. This method should be repeated again in the evening.
Chocolate Butter Treatment
To prepare this drug will need 100 grams. honey, 50-100 gr. sugar, chocolate or cocoa. Mix all the ingredients, melt on the steam bath, add 200-250 gr. butter. Remove from heat, and until the mass cools all the time you need to stir. This tool is very useful and incredibly tasty. Many singers at least once in their life faced with the fact that suddenly a voice broke from overvoltage, three methods help to cope with this trouble:
1. “Emergency”, so named because it allows you to restore the voice within 5 minutes. Heat 50 gr. brandy, add 3 teaspoons of honey and 3 drops of lemon. Drink up.
2. "Gentle" helps to restore the work of the vocal cords overnight. 2 teaspoons of sugar and two egg yolks, beat, add 50 grams of brandy. After each sip, wash the therapeutic mixture with a sip of warm water. This cocktail drink at night.
3. After straining your voice during singing or long oratory, drink very warm tea with lemon, adding 1 teaspoon of brandy.
White Grape Cure
Hoarseness is perfectly eliminated with a mixture of white grapes. Prepare it as follows: in 200 ml of water boil until tender 25-30 grams of dried white grapes. Cool, add a tablespoon of onion juice. Using 1/3 cup of the product 3 times a day in a warm form, with the addition of a teaspoon of honey a voice, you can quickly return the ringing voice.
Other folk remedies for the treatment of the vocal cords
Horseradish. Cut into small pieces a small piece of horseradish, pour 1/4 cup of boiling water, insist, covered with a lid for 20 minutes. Before use add honey to taste. Take every hour one teaspoon. This way, the voice is restored within 24 hours.
Iodine soda solution. In half a cup of warm water, add 2-3 drops of iodine, 0.5 teaspoon of soda. Gargle two or three times a day.
Apple vinegar. It is necessary to take two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar diluted in 0.5 cups of warm water. Drink in small sips. For greater effect, you can add honey and lemon juice.
Egg yolk. You can return the voice using a mixture of honey, raw eggs and brandy, taken in equal parts. Eggs should be whipped in a blender, adding brandy and honey. Drink 0.5 cups 3 times a day after meals.
Bran. Boil 1 liter of water, pour 250 g of bran. Insist a few minutes, drink in small sips.
Sunflower oil. In order to return the voice should purchase refined oil. In the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening before bedtime, take one tablespoon of oil in your mouth and gargle with your head thrown back for 10-15 minutes.
Butter. The action of butter is mild and this treatment is mainly suitable for children. It is necessary to dissolve a small piece of oil several times a day.
How to lose weight at home without diets?
The tick season has begun - how to protect? Where to go? First aid for bite
Therapy of the vocal cords with traditional medicine
To restore the ability to reproduce speech, it is recommended at first not to strain your voice, not to try to talk even in a whisper. Along with taking medication, you can use for treatment of ligaments effective, proven for centuries means of alternative medicine.
1. Combine in equal proportions chamomile flowers with eucalyptus leaves and marigold flowers. Chop finely raw and mix. Pour 20 grams of the mixture with half a liter of boiled water. Place the container on the stove, boil the composition for five minutes. Remove the agent from the stove, wrap it up and clean it in a warm room for an hour. Use this medicine to rinse the throat three times a day.
2. Take 100 grams of dried chopped aniseed fruit, pour the raw materials into an enamel saucepan, cover with cold water - 20 milliliters, put on the stove. Bring to a boil. Cool, filter and combine the broth with lime honey - 50 ml, mix and boil the composition again. Cool and add a little brandy, literally 10 ml. Take 15 ml of the drug at least seven times a day.
3. Boil milk and combine in equal proportions with alkaline mineral water. It is recommended to consume 50 ml of the medicine four times a day. It is necessary to drink in small sips.
4. Mix half a cup of boiled slightly cooled milk with one raw chicken egg, melted butter - 50 ml and the same amount of honey. Drink half a cup of healing drink four times a day.
5. Pour 200 ml of milk into the pan, add the same butter to it - a few tablespoons and one medium-sized onion. Boil the composition for a quarter of an hour, remove from heat. You need to drink the medicine warm, in small sips. Use half a glass of drink twice a day.
6. Take a couple of tablespoons of seeds of a tartar, put it in a saucepan, cover it with half a liter of boiled water. Boil the mixture, turn on the heat and stir a little. Then remove to heat for three hours. This medicine can be used once a week. After ingestion, grease the throat with freshly pressed aloe juice and olive oil, wrap up and lie down a bit.
7. Brew dry chopped grass althea in boiling water - 300 ml. Set aside for half an hour in the heat. Before taking, add a bit of natural honey to the infusion. Use 20 ml of medication every two hours.
8. Fill in a dry, chopped rhizome of the femur in the amount of 15 grams of medical alcohol - half a liter. Insist in a dry, darkened room for three weeks. Filter the product and take 30 drops of the drug three times during the day.
9. Pour 30 grams of dried crushed grass of Lunitz into a thermos, pour boiled water - half a liter. To insist means should in a warm room for several hours. Drink 100 ml of the drink four times a day, before the meal.
10. Dilute a couple of droplets of lemon or sandalwood oil in half a liter of boiled slightly cooled water, stir. Use for rinsing the throat six times a day. As an additional measure, it is recommended to drink thyme tea or echinacea.
11. Brew five bay leaves in 400 ml of water, boil for a quarter of an hour. Rinse the throat several times during the day.
12. Take fresh blueberries - 20 grams, put in a saucepan, cover with water. Boil and set aside for half an hour in the heat. Use the decoction to rinse throat three times a day.
Alternative medicine for the therapy of the vocal cords recommends the use of therapeutic baths with pine or birch decoction. In half a liter of boiled water brewed 50 grams of birch leaves or pine branches with pine needles. The product must be boiled, drained and added to a bath filled with hot water. The duration of the procedure is 15 minutes. After the bath, it is necessary to massage the neck with camphor oil. In parallel with the water procedures, it is recommended to apply compresses. A similar course of treatment lasts five days. Every day you need to use a new tool.
- Day one: dab honeycombs with boiled honey and cooled water to soften them. Wrap the raw material in gauze, attach to the throat, cover with cellophane on top. It is mandatory to wrap the throat with a scarf. The duration of the procedure is 20 minutes.
- Second day: grate some soap with a grate, add a little warm water and honey, mix. Put the mass on a gauze cloth and attach to the neck. Do not forget to wrap your throat with a warm scarf. Remove the compress you need in two hours.
- Day three: chop fresh rhizome of comfrey and combine with honey, mix. Wrap the mixture in gauze folded in several layers and wrap around the neck, warm the compress. The duration of the procedure is an hour.
- Day four: application of a compress with bee honeycombs.
- Fifth day: application of a compress with comfrey.
In the appendage to everything you need every day, after applying the compress drink 200 ml of warm milk with honey and butter.
Problems with vocal chords are found not only among singers, lecturers and speakers. The most common cause of illness is bacteria and viruses. In some cases, there may be autoimmune processes, stressful situations and overwork at work. A sudden loss of voice without other symptoms is an indication for immediate medical attention.
Inflammation of the vocal cords can lead to hoarseness and even loss of voice.Popular methods are a good way to restore the voice apparatus. Gargling with chamomile, eucalyptus and mint decoction helps fight infection, and speeds recovery. It is useful to do inhalation with essential oil of sage and thyme.
Chocolate oil for the treatment of vocal cords
Combine half a cup of liquid honey with the same amount of sugar, chocolate or cocoa. Stir all ingredients thoroughly, add 300 grams of butter to a steam bath for a few minutes. Do not forget to constantly stir the composition. This tool is not only useful, but incredibly tasty. Use a spoonful of medication at least seven times a day.
It is possible to cure the vocal cords at home. Means of traditional medicine will help in the shortest possible time to cope with the disease. However, do not forget or exclude the use of drugs prescribed by your doctor. Remember, traditional medicine is only a traditional supplement. Therefore, before taking any means of informal medicine, it will be correct to consult a specialist.
Beet and Vinegar
A glass of freshly beet juice need 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
Throat should be rinsed at least 8 times a day with a warm, freshly prepared remedy.
It is not necessary to alternate different recipes, you can choose a specific one and prepare a decoction or solution each time before the procedure, having the right amount of ingredients on hand. It is important that the medicine is fresh.
Treatment of the vocal cords at home often begins with lubrication of the throat with various medications prepared by yourself or purchased at a pharmacy. This procedure can not be called pleasant, it requires patience from both the patient and the person who performs it (if the patient does not lubricate the throat himself). Apply to:
- A mixture of iodine with glycerin.
- Fir oil.
To lubricate the throat, use a wooden or metal stick, the dimensions of which correspond to the size of a stationery pencil. It should not have sharp edges. One end of the sticks tightly wrapped with cotton, which for reliability can be tied to the base. Dipping a stick in the tool, produce a neat lubrication of the mucous membrane of the throat.
The patient should calmly accept the manipulation and confirm the absence of allergy to the drug. If the patient interferes with lubrication or becomes frightened, then there is a high chance of injury. In general, a throat lubrication procedure is one of the most unsafe treatments for people. It is in no case recommended for children - exposure to the mucous membrane can cause not only mechanical damage and bleeding, but also laryngospasm.
To date, there are many alternative ways of treating the oropharynx with drugs - in particular, lozenges and lozenges, sprays (which also can not be children under the age of 5 years). Many of them contain only vegetable components in the required dosage, which allows us to expect a satisfactory effect from therapy without fear of adverse effects. Folk remedies must be safe - this is important to remember when starting treatment.
Steam inhalation is routinely considered to be one of the main popular methods of care in ligament pathology. However, like lubricating the throat, this is not always a safe procedure. It is strictly contraindicated in case of purulent inflammation, high body temperature. Inhalation improves sputum discharge, but at the same time the volume of coughing up secretion increases - therefore it is better for young children (in particular, up to the age of 5 or even 7 years) to choose other methods of treatment.
What means to use for inhalation? You can use such medicinal plants as:
- raspberry, coltsfoot (5 g of each ingredient to insist for 8 hours in a thermos),
- tricolor violet, threefold succession (5 g of the first ingredient and 3 g of the second pour 200 ml boiling water, leave for an hour, drain),
- lavender, chamomile (10 and 5 g, respectively, pour 200 ml of boiling water, insist, use it in an hour).
For aromatherapy inhalation suitable tea tree oil, eucalyptus. It is important to make sure in the absence of allergies. When steam inhalation "from the pan" you need to control the temperature of the funds and the patient's feelings. A burn of the mucous membrane is more than a possible consequence of improperly performing the procedure, therefore caution and care should be exercised.
Treatment with folk remedies may include not only local therapy, but also prescriptions for oral medication. These include:
- Sunflower seeds and leaves. A teaspoon of seeds mixed with an equal amount of crushed leaves, add to 1000 ml of water, cook for one and a half hours. It is possible to improve taste of the filtered and cooled broth with honey. Drink 30 drops of medicine three times a day.
- Yolk and sugar. We need two raw eggs in which the yolks are separated from the proteins. They are ground with sugar, achieving a white color, then butter is added. Apply between meals.
- "Eggnog". For its preparation, the same ingredients are used as in the previous recipe, but instead of butter, a teaspoon of brandy is added.
How to treat a complete loss of voice? Good help horseradish - a piece the size of a hazelnut crushed, poured 1/3 cup of boiling water. Insist under the lid for about 20 minutes, then add a little sugar, mix. The finished medicine is taken on 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
Traditional medicine appeared much earlier than pharmaceuticals. This is one of the main reasons for patients to trust popular recipes. However, they, like any other drugs, should be used reasonably, taking into account the indications, contraindications and individual characteristics of the organism. Folk methods are often an addition to the basic treatment recommended by the doctor.